Internship (PKLI / Praktek Kerja Lapangan Integratif) is a compulsory subject that must be programmed by the students after they collect minimal 100 credits (SKS). The subject aims to adapt students with business and industrial environment, as well as with professional practices. It is achieved by sending students to various organizations that include business, industrial and governmental institutions for minimal duration of a month. The subject is defined as follow:
SUBJECT NAME : INTERNSHIP / PKLI (1565046)
CREDIT : 4 SKS
PREREQUISITE : Student has collected >= 100 credits (SKS)
- Students are able to identify the problem of external organization and to propose the solution.
- Students are able to develop & deploy IT application to solve external organization problem.
- Fulfilling all required documents to formally corresponding with external organization.
- Students need to consult to the administration of Jurusan Teknik Informatika to program Internship (PKLI), and to fulfill any required documents.
- Minimal one month activities in external organization is required to fulfill Internship program. The activities depend on the condition and the need of each organization. However developing, administering and deploying IT system or application must be included in the activities. This activities is supervised by external supervisor from the external organization.
- Students need to develop report at the end of Internship program, and consult to both internal and external supervisor in order to present final report.
- Evaluation mark of Internship programs are provided by three parties i.e. internal supervisor (lecturer from Jurusan Teknik Informatika which is appointed to supervise the student), supervisor from external organization, and LP2M UIN MALIKI Malang. Here LP2M organizes a program namely KKM (Kuliah Kerja Mahasiswa) that become compulsory program for all student of UIN MALIKI Malang. Therefore students require to join with this program in order to have evaluation mark from LP2M. Final mark is concluded by averaging the evaluation marks obtained from internal supervisor, external supervisor, and LP2M.
- Pedoman Praktik Kerja Lapangan Integratif (PKLI) Fakultas Sains dan Teknologi Universitas Islam Negeri Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang, 2012.
- Pedoman Pelaksanaan PKLI Jurusan Teknik Informatika UIN MALIKI Malang, 2013.
The procedure of internship is shown as follow:
Form Pendaftaran PKLI Download Here
Kartu Konsultasi PKLI Download Here
Lembar Berita Acara PKLI Download Here
PEDOMAN PKLI (PRAKTIK KERJA LAPANGAN INTEGRATIF) Download Here