Internship (PKLI / Praktek Kerja Lapangan Integratif) is a compulsory subject that must be programmed by the students after they collect minimal 100 credits (SKS). The subject aims to adapt students with business and industrial environment, as well as with professional practices particularly in IT industry. It is achieved by sending students to various organizations that include business, industrial and governmental institutions for minimal duration of a month. The subject is defined as follow:
SUBJECT NAME : INTERNSHIP / PKLI (1565046)
CREDIT : 4 SKS
PREREQUISITE : Student has collected >= 100 credits (SKS)
- Students are able to adapt with professional culture of IT industry.
- Students are able to identify the problem of external organization and to propose the solution based on IT technology.
- Students are able to develop & deploy IT product/system/application/technology in order to solve the problem of external organization or to improve organization performance.
- Fulfilling all required documents to formally corresponding with external organization.
- Students need to consult to the administration of Jurusan Teknik Informatika to take Internship (PKLI) program, and to provide any required documents.
- Students need to start the consultation of Internship to Internal supervisor (lecturer of Jurusan Teknik Informatika who is appointed to supervise the student) before running the activities in external organization.
- Minimal one month (24 days of working hours, minimal 6 hours/a day ) of activities are conducted in external organization. This requirement is to enable student to learn local culture and professional life of external organization. The activities depend on the condition and the need of each organization that include developing, administering and deploying of IT system/technology/application. This activities is supervised by the external supervisor appointed by the external organization.
- Students need to develop academic report at the end of Internship program through the consultation with both internal and external supervisor.
- Evaluation of Internship programs are provided by three parties i.e. internal supervisor, external supervisor, and LP2M UIN MALIKI Malang. Here LP2M organizes a program namely KKM (Kuliah Kerja Mahasiswa) that become compulsory program for all student of UIN MALIKI Malang. Therefore students require to join with this program in order to have the evaluation from LP2M. Final score is obtained by averaging the evaluation from internal supervisor, external supervisor, and LP2M.
- External organization for internship program must fulfill the following criteria:
- The organization must have the scope of IT businesses.
- The organization must be acknowledged by the association of IT industries or IT professional.
The procedure of internship is shown as follow:
Pedoman Penyusunan Proposal Pengajuan PKLI sebagai berikut :
Download Pedoman, SOP, dan Template Laporan PKL sebagai berikut: