The MikroTik Academy program is a special program for educational institutions such as universities or schools, from this collaboration, the University can hold international standard exams and for participants who pass will get the MikroTik Certified Network Associate (MTCNA) title. The MTCNA certificate is valid internationally.
As part of the MikroTik education program, the Institution is one of the designated Academy Training Partners for MikroTik to conduct the MikroTik Academy class program for students. The program is incorporated into the curriculum in the 5th semester through the Computer Networking Course, and at the end of the learning period a certification exam will be held to test students’ skills and provide students with the opportunity to obtain an international MikroTik Certificate.
The various facilities of this training include:
- Curriculum knowledge and skills relevant to the MTCNA scheme;
- Understanding skills related to MikroTik RouterOS and other integrated solutions from MikroTik;
- Provides an opportunity to obtain the MikroTik Certified Network Associate (MTCNA) certificate;
- Free RouterOS Level 4 license when you take the certification exam.
The main advantages for students trained at MikroTik Academy are:
- Ability to acquire knowledge with a strong practical and applied character in the field of computer networks;
- Obtaining an additional qualification – the internationally recognized MTCNA certificate;
- Conduct laboratory sessions with modern networking equipment and qualified lecturers
MikroTik Academy will provide MTCNA (MikroTik Certified Network Associate) certification which is the first step for training participants to enter the association and as a condition for taking higher certifications from MikroTik.
MTCNA materials include:
- Introduction to Mikrotik
- Quality of Service